Zena is a technology-driven company powering next generation, web3 innovations built on cutting-edge, blockchain technologies. We are looking for a Web3 Business Development specialist to be a part of Zena's growth. The business development specialist will identify and generate sales opportunities through both outbound prospecting, social channel relationships, and inbound lead follow-up. The right candidate has a good understanding of online web social channels (twitter, reddit, discord, telegram), sales prospecting tools and techniques, and is highly self-motivated and comfortable working without direction. This person should understand how to assess a company’s current or future needs and cater the outreach to each account / prospect.
- Identify new sales opportunities and nurture inbound leads by educating and developing prospects into sales opportunities.
- “Talk the Talk” with appropriate “current happenings & technology” in the crypto vertical.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on applying a strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the CRM.
- Understand and create a social relationship map in a targeted technical community such as technical startups, incubators, startup founders, and early crypto projects.
What are we looking for
- Three+ years’ experience in business development or community leadership in the technology industry.
- Demonstrated success prospecting into Fortune 500, technology driven, decentralized, or venture funded companies.
- Solid relationship selling skills.
- Can make an outstanding first impression with prospective customers - by phone, email, social, video, or in-person.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, technical environment; able to multitask, chasing each sub-thread to completion.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Experience with CRM applications.
- Experience with cryptocurrency & blockchain, NFTs, and Smart City technologies is recommended.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to be paid in cryptocurrency